WHAT’S NOW AND WHAT’S NEXT
Follow Margôt’s TAKE 5 AND COOK Diary, now updating several times a week.
Have a listen to Margôt’s interview with Radio New Zealand (29 November 2013): click here!
Click here to read David Burton’s review of TAKE 5 AND COOK — THE DINNER BOOK in the Dominion Post (18 December 2013).
If you live in the Australasia buy Take 5 and Cook the Dinner Book directly through our online shop. Otherwise buy it, along with any of Margot’s other books, through Amazon:
- TAKE 5 AND COOK — THE DINNER BOOK: seasonal 3-course menus, 120 recipes.
- TAKE MY WORD FOR IT — EVERYDAY, and a personal Journal version: 365 days guiding you through the transformational power of positive words.
- TAKE MY WORD FOR IT — IT’S LOVE: 80 words of love and romance to guide you through the process.
- TAKE MY WORD FOR IT — IT’S LOVE 101: 101 Ways to Succeed in the Game of Love.
- TAKE MY WORD FOR IT — IT’S LOVE 102: 102 More Ways to Succeed in the Game of Love.
- A Fishy Tale: A romantic short story. Remember, if you go fishing, you may just catch what you hoped for.
- TAKE MY WORD FOR IT — IT’S LOVE JOURNAL: Each week we take something new to focus on — a word, a poem, a thought or a recipe to share.
- TAKE MY WORD FOR IT — IT’S UNLIMITED Volume 1, 2 and 3: It’s a clear message — Life is Unlimited.
We are very excited at Take 5 to be embarking on a new endeavour we are developing. Watch this space for an announcement on this soon.
Part of our mission is to give back. If you have a group or organization you want to fundraise for, we can an offer you a special price on a bulk order of TAKE 5 AND COOK — THE DINNER BOOK, or we can provide a book to offer for a raffle or auction — so do contact us to enquire about that.